Web Accessibility Statement
This accessibility statement applies to this website, mobilityvehiclehire.net, and mobile/tablet accessible versions of this website.
This website is overseen by VeenPool Media LTD. We have taken steps to ensure as many people as possible are able to use this website, in an easy and intuitive way. For example, this means you are able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate the entire website using just a keyboard, including the full screen menu (using tab and shift-tab keys).
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- Submit all forms using the keyboard only, when a screen reader is active.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand and read, with correct punctuation and colour contrast to the WCAG 2.1 AA standard.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We are aware some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text – please use browser zoom or a screen reader for help if needed.
- You will need an active screen reader to submit forms using the enter key on the online form on all pages (this includes the About page, the Corporate Customers page, the Corporate Club page, the Booking Enquiry page, and the Contact page). All other form fields are fully keyboard accessible, using tab, shift-tab, enter, spacebar and arrow keys appropriately.
- The Modern Slavery Policy PDF document may not be fully accessible to some screen reader software – please get in touch if this is an issue and we will ensure a copy of the policy gets to you.
Feedback and contact information
- email email@example.com, or;
- call 01922 624 967
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Mobility Vehicle Hire LTD is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to reasons listed below, in the Non-Accessible Content section.
To the best of our knowledge, unless listed below, there is no content that is not accessible.
List of Website features that are Non-compliant with the accessibility regulations
- Form fields, including text, email, phone and checkbox fields do not have visible focus when accessed via mouse or tab. Active cursor and autocomplete feature gives focus indication on text, email, phone and message fields, but not such visible indication is given on other fields, such as checkbox and dropdown list. All fields are communicated clearly with a screen reader. We plan to make all form fields focus visible by 23rd September 2020.
The rest of this website, mobilityvehiclehire.net, is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, the the best of our knowledge.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 27 October 2020. It was last reviewed on 27 October 2020.
This website was last tested on 27 October 2020. The test was carried out by VEENPOOL.MEDIA LTD.
VEENPOOL.MEDIA LTD tested the entire site for accessibility, using the WAVE web accessibility evaluation tool and the NVDA screen reader for Windows. All functionality was checked against the WCAG 2.1 AA standard criteria.